Our Diviner 2000 is a portable and robust device that measures water at multiple sites at 10cm (4 inches) intervals down through the soil profile.
The probe is designed to take soil profile measurements every few seconds wherever an access tube has been installed. It can monitor up to 99 sites at any one time and comes with a hand-held data logging display unit.
The Diviner 2000 can be used for vineyards, irrigated and dryland cropping, tree crops, research projects as well as environmental and landscape management.
- Measurement process is quick and easy.
- Perfect solution for measuring many sites, and a great tool for research.
- Can be used to compare the insights from a continuously monitored site over many additional sites.
- Automatic depth sensing (up to 16 depths)
- Inbuilt probe orientation to increase senior repeatability
- Good entry level option.
- Stores data from up to 99 sites with Data viewed on the large handheld backlit LCD display screen
- Graphic and tabular display of data for instant management decisions
- Each site can be upgraded to continuous monitoring with an EnviroSCAN probe using the access tubes already installed.
- By installing in arrays, the 2D imaging feature in IrriMAX can be used to visualise wetting patterns.
- Great choice for occasional measurement and monitoring of soil moisture.
- Ideal for research projects, as readings can be taken from multiple sites.
- View data instantly in tables or graphs, or download to IrriMAX desktop software or Microsoft Excel™ for analysis.
- Highly precise and repeatable data meeting scientific standards.
- Universal calibration equation works across a range of soil types, or select a matching soil from available library.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Cost effective.
- Installation methods allow minimal root disturbance, enhancing accuracy.
- Sealed with a screw cap for protection between readings.
- Available in 0.7m, 1.0m and 1.6m lengths
- IrriMAX Desktop
Our award-winning EnviroSCAN probe is the only commercially available product that can monitor soil moisture, salinity, temperature and humidity at depths from 0.5 metres to 40 metres (120 feet). The probe delivers a deep understanding of your soil offering...
Drill & Drop
Our Drill and Drop probe accurately measures soil moisture, temperature and salinity*. The probe is fully encapsulated, easy to install and can be completely buried to reduce the risk of machinery damage. Drill and Drop can be used for...
Drill & Drop Bluetooth
Our Drill & Drop Bluetooth probe is a simple, powerful soil moisture monitoring tool. The probe is designed for ease of use. Data can be collected on your mobile phone using our app without the need for complex, and...