Our RT6 data retrieval option is a cabled solution with up to eight probes per logger.
- Provides flexibility in probe placement and data retrieval options.
- Represents good value, as an alternative to maintaining wireless networks without the costs associated with telemetry at every sensor site.
- In-field logger can connect up to eight probes via cables.
- High gain antenna can be positioned above tree canopies for improved range.
- Solar powered for low maintenance.
- Cable length up to 500 meters (546 yards).
- Data retrieval in-field using cable to laptop.
Important: salinity and temperature sensors are not compatible with this option.
Transfer Data Via
Our Plus Compact data retrieval option is a low profile design with a long life battery Features A simple complete monitoring solution. Data transmission via modem. Tested and proven design built to perform reliably in tough conditions. Uses CDMA/GPRS/3G SIM card, to send...
Our Plus Standard data retrieval option allows you to instantly access all the data you need without going back into the field. Features 12-volt battery with solar panel for low maintenance self-charging. Located in close proximity to the probe...
Our Sentek Solo data retrieval option offers convenient and portable storage for your soil moisture, temperature and salinity data. Features Data collected via transportable SoloPORTER USB. Optional direct download via cable connection to laptop. Same interface as Sentek PLUS...