Your questions answered about weather forecasting service MeteoBlue.
- Sentek has partnered with MeteoBlue to offer a 7-day weather forecast database for any location on Earth.
- Sophisticated models are employed to predict temperature, rainfall, ET, humidity, pressure, wind speed and wind-direction at hourly intervals for a latitude/longitude of your choice
- Forecast data is retained to provide a historical record of conditions.
- The finest granularity that the weather forecasting service Meteoblue offers is a 3km-square grid cell.
- The service is offered on a competitive annual subscription basis, that can be launched within IrriMAX Live.
- The forecast data can be displayed as top panes of existing soil moisture graphs or they can be stand alone graphs.
- For a one off free 7 day forecast for your location and more information click here.
- If any subscriptions are due to expire within 14 days, you will receive an expiration warning message when you log in.
- You are responsible for renewing any subscriptions before their expiration date. Subscriptions do not automatically renew. If you let a subscription expire, your associated device or service will immediately be prevented from uploading data.
- An account with Sentek is required for an online payment to the subscription.
- You can view your account on your account settings page, or contact us
- This is a paid add-on service to your IrriMAX Live, and is billed annually
- You can manage renewals or choose to let subscriptions expire as needed
- It is paid via PayPal
Check the HELP Menu in IrriMAX Live for more information